Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 53: Yesterday

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday...
Everything seemed far away, because we drove up to Brewster, WA. Like yesterday, today was another gray dawn, with a nippy wind that has now brought rain. Instead of taking another gray morning shot, I decided to use the picture I took yesterday of the afternoon sun as we drove around the tiny orchard town by the lake. We were waiting for the church to open for the memorial service for Bernice Stout. She and my Grandmother were good pals back in Columbia Adventist Academy in the late 20's. Both women are truly inspiring; enjoying life into their 90's. My grandma has told us, "no more parties," until her 100th birthday in three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment